2016 Community Health Summit
A CommUNITY Commitment to a Healthy & Safe Environment:
A Place for Living Your Best Life
Friday, December 2, 1:00 to 7:00 PM More information >>
TIPHER is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization seeking to improve quality of life through public health services and public education. The needs perceived in these areas become our opportunities:
- House of Hope / CentroMed
- River City Rehab - New Braunfels
- Family Promise of Greater New Braunfels
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Health Literacy Program
- Diabetes Education
- Community Caring Coalition
- Community Transformation Grant
"In the past decade TIPHER has made significant progress that furthers our mission to improve the quality of life by addressing public health needs and critical education issues.
Join us and catch the vision."
Carlos Campos, MD, MPH, CDE